• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mixed feelings, poor animals

What your kids are doing is fun, watched an old girlfriend swim with the dolphins and feed the seals, seemed to be a good time for all.

This is animal abuse-

Seal club.jpg

What your kids are doing is fun, watched an old girlfriend swim with the dolphins and feed the seals, seemed to be a good time for all.

This is animal abuse-

View attachment 3300646

I disagree. It's a primitive form of hunting.

Same principal as the Abbos hunting roos with boomerangs in Australia

Zoos are depressing to me in general. But they continue to get better and not worse as far as habitat and care.
Nonliberal Nonliberal don't let the fact you are financially supporting specieism bother you. Somebody's got to do it.
In other news.... that left over pork loin we're having tonight I'm sure had a 'wonderful' life pre captive bolt.

Zoos are depressing to me in general. But they continue to get better and not worse as far as habitat and care.
Nonliberal Nonliberal don't let the fact you are financially supporting specieism bother you. Somebody's got to do it.
In other news.... that left over pork loin we're having tonight I'm sure had a 'wonderful' life pre captive bolt.
This is why we can't have nice things. Wife and kids want farm animals, but they want to name them and keep them as pets. Cows are expensive pets

Back
Top Bottom