• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mixed feelings, poor animals

Nonliberal

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
Wife, kids, and both our mothers are on vacation this week. I don't go for obvious reasons (gotta pay for it).
The girls are doing the swim with sea stuff thing. I'm glad they are happy but I feel so sorry for the dolphins and seals. That poor seal looks so sad. They didn't do this when I was a kid, or my dad wouldn't pay to let us, and I kind of wish they didn't now.
Anyway, I feel like I'm contributing to this sad ****.
Girls are having a good time though and I'd probably club that seal for them anyway if it made them happy.
Thoughts?
IMG_4591.jpg
IMG_4596.jpg
IMG_4665.jpg
IMG_4681.jpg

Wife, kids, and both our mothers are on vacation this week. I don't go for obvious reasons (gotta pay for it).
The girls are doing the swim with sea stuff thing. I'm glad they are happy but I feel so sorry for the dolphins and seals. That poor seal looks so sad. They didn't do this when I was a kid, or my dad wouldn't pay to let us, and I kind of wish they didn't now.
Anyway, I feel like I'm contributing to this sad ****.
Girls are having a good time though and I'd probably club that seal for them anyway if it made them happy.
Thoughts?
View attachment 3300526 View attachment 3300527 View attachment 3300528 View attachment 3300529
Priceless!

Back
Top Bottom