Michigan School Shooting

Hindsight….
And again , everyone and everything is to blame except the kid.
Although i agree there were many signs and warnings that should have been considered and followed.
Appears a failure on many parts.
They forgot one....as another member mentioned, "the school and their administrative staff". WHY was the kid allowed to go back to class and WHY was his backpack not searched!

I have two in high school, and if they even mention "gun" in class they are questioned. And if they mention shooting people; well that's a whole another story, and the police will be involved.

It's sad....so many failures here.

Someone is always on trial for killing someone in our country. I don't spend any of my time trying to keep up with it anymore. However with this one , I will just to try and understand the basis , motivation to charge the parents with manslaughter. Is this the first time this has happened in the history of school shooting murders ?

Someone is always on trial for killing someone in our country. I don't spend any of my time trying to keep up with it anymore. However with this one , I will just to try and understand the basis , motivation to charge the parents with manslaughter. Is this the first time this has happened in the history of school shooting murders ?
I believe so.
Reading some of their comments, they are apparently not the sharpest crayons in the box.

They did a lot more than that. Bought him the gun, warned him not to have his gun out, after the shooting began, and other stuff. But this is not a typical gun owning family.
I agree, but you can bet before this is over, they will be painted by the media as the typical gun owner, and more than one state legislature will buy it and implement useless gun laws....

I think everyone is forgetting that the same BS media spreading Bullsheit lies about the democrats and the Covid are the same one giving the facts about this shooting!
Sounds like folks here agree with gun laws stopping crime and murder if you think that kid couldn't get a gun to take to school! I don't blame the parents for trying to disappear!!! They are already deemed guilty!
Seems folks are here are being brainwashed and don't even know it, or just to dumb to care!!
Clearly these are upstanding parents. So much so, they couldn’t be bothered to pull their kid from school for the day after showing disturbing behavior. This shows how unconnected the parents were from their own son. Had the shooter gotten the gun from somewhere else besides his parents, we wouldn’t be having this conversation about charges against the parents. Nobody is saying it’s the guns fault or screaming for more gun laws here.

some of the stupidest people I have ever met were public school administrators.

When my older son was at Berkmar, the principal was an absolute idiot.....vocationally suited to being a bag boy at Publix. He was canned a year or 2 later.

Back
Top Bottom