• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metro Atlanta area meetup and training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog, islamic terrorism has NOTHING to do with our freedom. 9/11 was our own government. Any research will show more convenient coincidences than a bad sitcom. You got strong and learned how to shoot. That's commendable. It changed your life, I'll give you that. More than likely for the better. But I am not going to salute you, because we SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD ANY MILITARY INVOLVEMENT IN THE MIDDLE EAST FOR ANY REASON. You furthered the cause of state and military expansion and the protection of military and state interests. NOT the American people's. There is an enormous difference.

America is evil???? You should show everyone how serious you are and move to a “non-evil” country. Are all millennials crying victims?
I'm no victim. I openly oppose and obstruct the state at every opportunity. I am in this very thread trying to begin a contingency against them further infringing on my constitutional rights. Let me guess, you still obeying big daddy gov't orders? The ones that blatantly oppose freedom of assembly?

I'm no victim. I openly oppose and obstruct the state at every opportunity. I am in this very thread trying to begin a contingency against them further infringing on my constitutional rights. Let me guess, you still obeying big daddy gov't orders? The ones that blatantly oppose freedom of assembly?
Man you have it so rough. You should sue somebody. Do you need a safe space sir/ ma’am or whatever millennial gender you are? Crying too much will cut into your TP reserves. Just sayin

Man you have it so rough. You should sue somebody. Do you need a safe space sir/ ma’am or whatever millennial gender you are? Crying too much will cut into your TP reserves.
Suing corporations for huge amounts of money is every American’s duty
A safe space like an outdoor forum where you deflect and use cliched arguments and fallacies instead of having an open minded conversation?
Millennials are older than me, look it up.
I stocked up on TP before the outbreak.

How exactly did you defend my freedom again? Branch, rank, station?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom