• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metro Atlanta area meetup and training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog, islamic terrorism has NOTHING to do with our freedom. 9/11 was our own government. Any research will show more convenient coincidences than a bad sitcom. You got strong and learned how to shoot. That's commendable. It changed your life, I'll give you that. More than likely for the better. But I am not going to salute you, because we SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD ANY MILITARY INVOLVEMENT IN THE MIDDLE EAST FOR ANY REASON. You furthered the cause of state and military expansion and the protection of military and state interests. NOT the American people's. There is an enormous difference.
You do not have the right to salute anyone coward. If you did not serve, you DO NOT HAVE THAT RIGHT. I hope your living in Mommie's basement ass gets the kung flu. People like you make me sick.

You do not have the right to salute anyone coward. If you did not serve, you DO NOT HAVE THAT RIGHT. I hope your living in Mommie's basement ass gets the kung flu. People like you make me sick.
Good, I have a vomit fetish

Attachments

• 15863107085152724500535246632145.jpg
    15863107085152724500535246632145.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 73
His kind say a lot on the internet. We all know what he is, the sad part is, he knows it too. People like him would never say it to your face. That’s why he’s begging for friends on here.

Nah, I’m not a brainwashed ***** like boogerboy. I served my tour and came out ok. I’m just a hard working millennial with a family.
Commendable. I don't hate grunts or pfcs, just the ones that act like they deserve respect from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom