• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metro Atlanta area meetup and training

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved it when I was 21-23 or 25 and I had the world all figured out. But one thing I never did was talk crap to Veterans about their service and how their country isn’t worth fighting for. I do believe if you were on fire, I wouldn’t cross the street to extinguish you with my urine. That is all.
Its absolutely worth fighting for. But the military isn't fighting for us at all. Hasn't been since 49

Its absolutely worth fighting for. But the military isn't fighting for us at all. Hasn't been since 49

You just don't like corporate American ideology and are confusing it with the reason people serve.

The military is made up of INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE. I have plenty of military family & friends who ONLY serve for us. Sure, big business works for profit and, in a lot of instances, takes advantage of people. Yet still, you'd better be damn sure that the service men and women ARE NOT doing their job for corporate greed. What a joke.
They are serving for their friends and family whom they love and care about.

I take personal offense to that. While you were trying not to poop your pants, I was invading another country to kill the spread of Islamic terrorism. I left to fight them there, so you wouldn’t have to fight them here. It’s too bad you millennials get your news from Facebook. If you actually knew what was happening worldwide, you’d change your tune. There are things the public needs to know, and things they really shouldn’t. I wish I could live in your false reality, but I’m actually informed. Just know, real warriors will steam roll internet loud mouths like you if it ever came down to it. I’ve personally witnessed the destruction of more bad guys than you have Facebook friends. Good luck with your AKs and extended mags.

I take personal offense to that. While you were trying not to poop your pants, I was invading another country to kill the spread of Islamic terrorism. I left to fight them there, so you wouldn’t have to fight them here. It’s too bad you millennials get your news from Facebook. If you actually knew what was happening worldwide, you’d change your tune. There are things the public needs to know, and things they really shouldn’t. I wish I could live in your false reality, but I’m actually informed. Just know, real warriors will steam roll internet loud mouths like you if it ever came down to it. I’ve personally witnessed the destruction of more bad guys than you have Facebook friends. Good luck with your AKs and extended mags.
As an Old Nam Bush Bunny and TET survivor, all I can say is "His Ears ain't worthy of my Dog Tag Chain"..:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom