• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metro Atlanta area meetup and training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20200407-053433_Instagram.jpg

Its absolutely worth fighting for. But the military isn't fighting for us at all. Hasn't been since 49

Have you ever scraped up kids bodies that were decimated by Taliban IEDs because the town refused to pay them? Ever bandaged up women raped and carved up? Ever responded to national disasters in America and pulled people out of wreckage and then built homes for them? If you haven't then you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

We take the fight to them so they don't bring the fight to us and we do a lot more than just take out terrorists. I fought to help people, to save lives, and to keep the wolf away from our door. I did 4 tours my first 5 years. You're the type of coward that hides behind a keyboard, but then have the audacity to disrespect those that provided the very freedoms you are benefiting from. I hear there's plenty land in the Middle East.

Have you ever scraped up kids bodies that were decimated by Taliban IEDs because the town refused to pay them? Ever bandaged up women raped and carved up? Ever responded to national disasters in America and pulled people out of wreckage and then built homes for them? If you haven't then you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

We take the fight to them so they don't bring the fight to us and we do a lot more than just take out terrorists. I fought to help people, to save lives, and to keep the wolf away from our door. I did 4 tours my first 5 years. You're the type of coward that hides behind a keyboard, but then have the audacity to disrespect those that provided the very freedoms you are benefiting from. I hear there's plenty land in the Middle East.
I'm sorry your corporate Masters made you scrape up bodies but you need to understand that it doesn't have anything at all to do with our freedom. I have respect for former military, because you guys lost a lot more than anyone else, and I get that you want to hold on to the sentiment that you had to do all that for something good, but if you think we have a legitimate reason to be over there and it has anything at all to do with the freedoms of people thousands of miles away from them then you are blind. This country is evil, and the only thing it serves is the economic interests of those with investments in it

I'm sorry your corporate Masters made you scrape up bodies but you need to understand that it doesn't have anything at all to do with our freedom. I have respect for former military, because you guys lost a lot more than anyone else, and I get that you want to hold on to the sentiment that you had to do all that for something good, but if you think we have a legitimate reason to be over there and it has anything at all to do with the freedoms of people thousands of miles away from them then you are blind. This country is evil, and the only thing it serves is the economic interests of those with investments in it

Bro... Venezuela sounds like the place for you......

America is evil???? You should show everyone how serious you are and move to a “non-evil” country. Are all millennials crying victims?

Delta is ready when you are and I bet we could take up a collection to assist in the move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom