• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Message for all who are Price Gauging our fellow Georgia Brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All emergency broadcast systems will be turned off tonight. If you have an apple device turn off your auto update function. Sounds like it’ll auto update between 2-5am. I think Trump had a message tonight and they are cutting off a way for him to get it to us tonight. Don’t quote me on this. I’m sharing what I’m receiving from my sources. Also there are blackouts happening overseas past 24 hours.
What exactly do u want us to do? We all know this stuff man. You sound like a scared kid.

All emergency broadcast systems will be turned off tonight. If you have an apple device turn off your auto update function. Sounds like it’ll auto update between 2-5am. I think Trump had a message tonight and they are cutting off a way for him to get it to us tonight. Don’t quote me on this. I’m sharing what I’m receiving from my sources. Also there are blackouts happening overseas past 24 hours.

This is taking an interesting turn. :tinfoil3:

So what about all the online retailers who are pricing ammo according to the principle of supply and demand? Will you boycott them also when things go back to "normal"? You gonna have a tough time resupplying. But I doubt you'll really remember who all wronged you and the brotherhood if you can't even remember the login info for your several accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom