• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

may take a break from the gun trading seems it isnt what it was.

I've took time off from here myself because of bs overload ...

But overall it's a pretty good group of guys in the core of the forum...

There are some folks on here that will pass stuff off on ya :-(

Tell you what. I always try to post all my stuff as deals. Don't believe me check out the old threads. Alot of new members changes things sometimes, but we were all new at some point. Just weed through the bull**** and keep it moving.

Well there was recently a thread about opening up a $300.00 and under section. I thought that was a pretty good idea. Although, I'm not gonna get excited about a $300.00 Hi Point. But you get my point. You know like the ODT Clearance Outlet.

Tell you what. I always try to post all my stuff as deals. Don't believe me check out the old threads. Alot of new members changes things sometimes, but we were all new at some point. Just weed through the bull**** and keep it moving.
Absolutely! If I post it I'm ready to sell it.So I put a real sale price on it. I don't like relisting **** over and over. That goes for guns cars and everything else.

Only thing i have ever had to relist more than maybe two times is if i changed my mind or was a high end item, sako i believe i relisted a few times. Usually i list within 25 bucks of what i got it for and as long as i come close to what i paid up or down and the trade makes me happy ill do it. Heck I did notice that especially on the handgun thread seems like prices are crazy high lol. I listed an fde glock at 500 with three holsters and some ammo and took 475 people where freaking out i had 19 pms and text within an hour lol. I mean i literally paid like 525 after tax and 30 bucks for one holster a buddy gave me the other lol. I never will pay new price for a used gun. 50 off right off the bat for me or i wont touch it. I have never understood the logic behind that you can charge more bc people want to avoid the paperwork? what do you want to sell to felons or something? I dont get that i dunno

I will say don't know if the member knew or not about the problem but he offered his help and money back if I couldn't get it fixed. I didn't want to resell on the forum so i took to a local gunstore took a hit on it traded toward something else and Im happy but hey they can fix it etc where i cant, wasn't serious issue but undisclosed makes you upset once you get it home.

I had the same thing happen a couple of years ago. It was a cheap fix and the trader offered to trade back or pay to have it fixed. It was frustrating when I got it home, like you said. I'm pretty sure he knew about the problem beforehand but I could not prove it and he did offer to make it right. This has only happened to me one time. I still find some deals here and there but haven't been trading or buying many guns lately.

Back
Top Bottom