• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

may take a break from the gun trading seems it isnt what it was.

I will say this. Used to you could jump on and see some really cool ****. Every day was like a day in the candy store. It was bad ass. All different types of guns that I hadn't seen in a while. Now it seems that its the same 100 or so guns just moving from flipper to flipper. The same guns getting traded over and over. Doesn't seem like any thing new is getting thrown into the rotation. I sold most of my collection off back in November to get funds together for house down payment. I look at the guns that I had and what they sold for and look at what is generally being offered today and it seems like far lesser quality pieces at higher prices. I'll never list any thing on the ODT. After putting at $550 Glock 21 up and getting $300 offers from guys that I know are just going to re list for $$550 the next day i said i would rather sell to my friends at thoose prices and thats what I am doing. As far as buying im not buying off here any more either. Rather give the money to Hill top Pawn or Bullseye in Lville. With that said the site is still a great community and place to go and hang out with the "cool kids"

I don't necessarily see the same guns being sold over and over. Most likely it's a lot of the same overpriced stuff going unsold and getting listed over and over again. I will agree that there seems to be less quality/cool stuff being listed. That's just a feeling.

Ive seen a few flipped around , I don't know about over and over but before I offer or buy on here Ill tell yall a trick. I usually do a search of the same gun , then i will look at feedback dates of the seller and go back thru the last several threads started by the person that left said feedback. alot of times i will see a gun with scope for sale for say 500 and the now seller bought it. Its relisted without scope for 650 lol. There was a 338 sako on here awhile back exactly like this. fella went got it stripped a 300 dollar scope off then jacked the price 100. and its still for sale lol. I just traded a 338 win mag down the road i got for 500 bucks to another member i sent reloading supplies everything to him for a savage hog hunter. he said man i feel like im raping you. I told him no i got a great deal and you have what i want at the moment to trade. thats what in my mine a trade site is about lol. And ill get the next good end of a deal hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom