• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Market on H&K P7?

I believe Hans Gruber had one in "Die Hard"
You're right. His is the double stack thikk boi, too.

A bit of industry inside info that I'm sure no one cares about but if you've ever wondered why Alan Rickman really did look absolutely terrified in that last fall from Nakatomi Towers; it's because he wasn't told he was being dropped. The director wanted to get the real thing so they didn't tell him they were rolling and with no countdown whatsoever, they pulled the pin and he fell 30' into the net below.

The only think I remember about that movie and firearms is the line about the Glock 6. Something about it being all ceramic and passing through airport metal detectors.

That was die hard 2.
See? There you go. :laugh: I'm old enough to remember being extraordinarily skeptical when I saw it was Bruce Willis in an action movie. Up until Die Hard he was a romcom sitcom guy. It was so bad that they took his face off the original posters.

I remember that. The rest of it gets a little jumbled.

See? There you go. :laugh: I'm old enough to remember being extraordinarily skeptical when I saw it was Bruce Willis in an action movie. Up until Die Hard he was a romcom sitcom guy. It was so bad that they took his face off the original posters.

I remember that. The rest of it gets a little jumbled.
Need to see him and Christopher Walken in movie Last Man Standing.

Back
Top Bottom