• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Market on H&K P7?

This seller cashed out a few recently
Screenshot_20230521-114426.png

:faint:

Good lort.
Yeah. I was just going down the recently sold list of P7's on Gunbroker and having severe regret :lol:

They used to be around 1000 on here all day. They just never interested me any. Still think it's one of the most overrated guns of all time.

Probably just hipsters paying those prices to complete their movie gun collection.

Yeah. I was just going down the recently sold list of P7's on Gunbroker and having severe regret :lol:

They used to be around 1000 on here all day. They just never interested me any. Still think it's one of the most overrated guns of all time.

Probably just hipsters paying those prices to complete their movie gun collection.
I was into one for about $1200 a couple of years ago. Even had the Nye wood grips on it. Traded a FS2000 for it. I took it to the range and shot it about twelve times when it recoiled oddly and wouldn't fire again. Wouldn't cock. I took it home and broke it down and the action bar (or whatever you call it) had snapped in half. $300 later it was running again. I fired it 13 times just to make sure, cleaned it and sold it. I wouldn't pay $500 for one...much less $5000.

What movie was it in?

I was into one for about $1200 a couple of years ago. Even had the Nye wood grips on it. Traded a FS2000 for it. I took it to the range and shot it about twelve times when it recoiled oddly and wouldn't fire again. Wouldn't cock. I took it home and broke it down and the action bar (or whatever you call it) had snapped in half. $300 later it was running again. I fired it 13 times just to make sure, cleaned it and sold it. I wouldn't pay $500 for one...much less $5000.

What movie was it in?
I believe Hans Gruber had one in "Die Hard"

Back
Top Bottom