• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Major gasoline line that feeds the ATL in Alabama cut

I've got about 13 gallons of gas for free if anybody wants it? The bad, it's been sitting in a Jet Ski for about a year. The previous owner said it had about 7 gallons of gas from last year, went to fill it up in March of this year and added another 6 gallons of gas before taking it out to the lake and the Jet Ski wouldn't start. Anybody???

Buy a can of dry gas and a can of octane booster and it'll be good as new!
(Next time put some Sta-bil in first....)

So, I'm confused. If this pipeline supplies 40 percent of the fuel for our area, does that mean that 40 percent of the gas stations use the same gas? I mean why go to Chevron when you get the same gas at Shell or Race Trac or BP??

So, I'm confused. If this pipeline supplies 40 percent of the fuel for our area, does that mean that 40 percent of the gas stations use the same gas? I mean why go to Chevron when you get the same gas at Shell or Race Trac or BP??

Okay, I'm sure it's changed some since 1987 but my experience while working for Starvin Marvin (Marathon Oil, Co., Chamblee, GA) was that we'd buy from our own distribution system first and failing an on-time delivery we could fill in an order from an independent petroleum carrier and who knows where they got their gas.....Like I said, I'm going back 30 years so don't hold me to it. I suspect these stations may buy from anyone if they need fuel.

Okay, I'm sure it's changed some since 1987 but my experience while working for Starvin Marvin (Marathon Oil, Co., Chamblee, GA) was that we'd buy from our own distribution system first and failing an on-time delivery we could fill in an order from an independent petroleum carrier and who knows where they got their gas.....Like I said, I'm going back 30 years so don't hold me to it. I suspect these stations may buy from anyone if they need fuel.
So, "Chevron with Techron" is complete bull****? When I was kid, working at Unocal 76, the only trucks that filled our tanks were Unocal 76 trucks. Not saying that's what was in the truck though.

Back
Top Bottom