LSU vs Bama

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But when the Dawgs win the SEC championship game.......bahahahahahahahaha
giphy.gif

No doubt LSU scored when they needed too(early and often)....
If Alabama had played in 1st half like they did in 2nd. I believe the outcome may have been diffrent. The team that played the game the way they needed to play WON. ( that hurt to say) hopefully they'll meet again before it's all said and done this yr....

LOL. While not language I use with regularity, it was in the locker room, not meant for public consumption after the most meaningful and emotional win of his career. I'll give him a pass and assume after the next victory it'll be back to the regular church service like other locker rooms. ;)

Yes I see, locker room talk, but I can just about guarantee Saban and several other coaches, not all, would not have that after game pep talk. Big game, understood but seriously....way to go coach...

Yes I see, locker room talk, but I can just about guarantee Saban and several other coaches, not all, would not have that after game pep talk. Big game, understood but seriously....way to go coach...
Common ground, Orgeron is no Saban. ;)
If you seriously think profanity is not fluid in every locker room (ok "maybe" not BYU) , or that Saban of all people is above it, well.... OK? :noidea:
Seriously, I'm the first one to decry a lack of class, but given the situation, I don't care if the schools were reversed, it still wouldn't move the meter.

Back
Top Bottom