• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lottery plans

Oh I'm almost forgot, I'd hire me a bunch of neckbeards to stand in front of Academy.
I keep thinking up better stuff. I'd build me a bat cave just like Batman you come around the corner and the fence goes down and you can drive across it and goes back up and nobody can ever find you. It Beyond enough property that I could set off a 55 gallon drum of tannerite and my next neighbor would say "did you hear something? Then I build the world's biggest tree fort. With the zip line and a rope swing I get the prop guys from Gilligan's Island to design it. Then I travel over to England and meet the queen and when she reaches to shake my hand I'll put a big old kiss right on her lips with a dip of snuff in. That's living

First visit a lawyer and open a trust. The lawyer handles the transference of 100% of the winnings into the trust.

#1 only you and your lawyer know you are the winner
#2 You collect 100% of the winnings. Meaning the government doesn't take half up front.
#3 The contents of your trust are outside of the prying eyes of the government, bad actors, family members, or anyone you don't tell. So don't tell anyone.
#4 Trusts grow tax free, so invest away! Note include any titled property in the trust.
#5 Trusts pay taxes when they disburse money. Buying the new 150k 2021 Porsche 911 Carrera GT3 is an investment not a disbursement.

You could be living on the beach in Tahiti, and your lawyer can refill the prepaid credit card in your pocket. If you need cash, he could send you a FedEx envelope.

If the high school band needs new uniforms. You can have your lawyer make an anonymous donation. (NOT IN YOUR NAME!)

If anyone has contrary information please respond
How much [what %] do lawyers, accountants and financial advisors typically take ? Thanks.

tmp.gif

Back
Top Bottom