• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

looking for land to metal detect.

warren

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
I'm looking for privately owned land to metal detect on. I'm looking for old home sites, old barn sites, and open fields. I also have an extra detector if you (the land owner) would like to detect too. Trying to stay around the Carroll county area.

Good luck with that. Some guys are always in a ball field near where I work. They cover it two or three times a week. I don't see the point of doing it on a ball field. Not much going to be there

You would be surprised at how much stuff people lose at sports complexes. Coins and jewelry. Where do you work?... so i know to stay away from that field!

Jackson is a little far for me. Thanks though. The reason I want to search the villa rica area is I have researchers that both Union and Confederate Armies traveled through this area. I'm still working on finding the maps of the areas they passed through though.

Shame your so far, Ive wanted to run one around my 5 acres. Front part use to have a house on it one billion years ago and Ive always wondered what may be beneath the surface.

Usually old home sites yield some good finds. It takes patience though! For every good find there are about 20 junk finds! (Nails, iron chunks, old cans, and pull tabs.)

If you're ever in the Canton area, give us a buzz. I know some arrowheads and such have been found on our farm, but there's no telling what else is there.

- K9SAR (wife)

Back
Top Bottom