• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for another dog training apprentice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It"s really sad that folks with no experience,no training, or experience want top pay. I know this as an ole construction project manager on fed projects, ALAS the LIB world.

I've trained two service dogs in the last five years. But, I'll be 57 next month. 15 years ago and I'd be doing your leg just for a chance at an opportunity like this.

When I was in college, I had a job working with a major pharmaceutical manufacturer handling and caring for the research dogs. Adjusted for inflation, your pay rate is as good or better.

Had I had that kind of opportunity back then, I would have "gone to the dogs" for sure.

Good luck finding the folks you need.

Too many businesses use a big carrot with promises of a big payout down the road if you'll work for low pay and benefits now.
Vast majority never see that money, so few believe the promise.

I believe you are not in that group and will back up your claim, but you are facing a healthy dose of scepticism.

Too many businesses use a big carrot with promises of a big payout down the road if you'll work for low pay and benefits now.
Vast majority never see that money, so few believe the promise.

I believe you are not in that group and will back up your claim, but you are facing a healthy dose of scepticism.
I think you're right. The thing is that when someone actually does an interview and hears what we are offering it is very clear that this is not a scam. They can see it in action and the numbers add up easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom