• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for another dog training apprentice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
Folks, I'm dying here trying to find people that are willing to start out as a dog training apprentice/kennel tech and work there way up to running a full blow training operation for us. It will take about four or five years to get there for someone that really wants it and starting pay isn't great ($10.00), but this is a real opportunity and you'll be making about 40K in one to two years. 80 to 100K in three to five years. Maybe more.

I'm tired of screwing around with people that don't know what it is to work for a living and then don't understand why it isn't all just handed to them. If you want this, we will make it happen for you, but you have to do what it takes to earn it.

I need someone to start this job right now!

im gonna tell my brother about this, hes fairly young but can work hard. he's needing something with some drive to get his ass in gear

I don't know buddy. It's nearly impossible to find a minimum wage worker that will become an executive partner in your company. CEOs don't come at 10/hr no matter what you promise them in the future. The only people that are going to put up with the **** work for **** pay in the hopes for something better will be your son or daughter...
Have you thought about hiring an operations manager? It looks like you need to hirer better quality, which comes with better pay.
I don't know the situation but just following what has been posted in the past and now I can only assume that you are expecting too much production out of a poverty level employee.

I don't know buddy. It's nearly impossible to find a minimum wage worker that will become an executive partner in your company. CEOs don't come at 10/hr no matter what you promise them in the future. The only people that are going to put up with the **** work for **** pay in the hopes for something better will be your son or daughter...
Have you thought about hiring an operations manager? It looks like you need to hirer better quality, which comes with better pay.
I don't know the situation but just following what has been posted in the past and now I can only assume that you are expecting too much production out of a poverty level employee.
So, how many people do you know that got paid to learn a profession that pays six figures... with a guaranteed position at the end of the training? I seem to have heard something recently about folks complaining about how much debt they went into to gain an education that they can't make a living at.

But I guess that's just me.

BTW, who said anything about an "executive partner" of CEO? I'm talking about a location manager. Also, if there were people available that already have the skills I need, I would hire them, but there aren't. That's why I need to teach the skills to them.

Have you checked with local dog food/spa type places for someone who is already in the industry. Seems like there is a fancy pants dog food shop popping up on every corner. Might be a dog lover working in one of those you could entice.

Just thinking out loud.

Have you checked with local dog food/spa type places for someone who is already in the industry. Seems like there is a fancy pants dog food shop popping up on every corner. Might be a dog lover working in one of those you could entice.

Just thinking out loud.
Oh, I'm looking all over the place. The combination of personality traits and person are hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom