• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LISTEN TO LEO- OR YOU WILL BE SHOT

I'm putting in a vote for stupidest thread ever...

It’s still applicable with all the chaos in America going on right now. Plus think of the millions of interactions cops have everyday with people and nothing every comes of it. The news replays the same bad clip over and over again, or replays clips from 10 Years ago. It gives the illusion like its an everyday occurrence here.

I watched that one before. That cop was way out of line. Thank god his back up came with cool heads.
Dude he wanted to shoot that guy so bad he was about to cry.

I'm not really sure how I would react to someone threatening me like that, the guy handled it pretty well, more self control than i probably have... cop stepped way beyond the boundaries. That wouldn't have happened in the wild west.

Trigger happy. Drunk with power...

Had some punk assed beech sheriff's deputy do this to my dad (a grocery man) one evening in Wilkinson County sometime in 1978....must have been about 9:00 p.m. and we (him and me and my two little brothers) were returning to Macon from the farm. No reason that I know of, the punk walked up with gun drawn. Me and my brothers eyes must have been as big around as silver dollars and I have never seen my dad that angry before or since. Why my brother became a cop is beyond me. Power trippin' I guess.

I used to "frequent" the bars downtown back home, and we had some "interactions" with officers of the law enforcement variety(usually after an altercation/scuffle with local college kids, or marines down from Lejeune looking for a little weekend action), de-escalating a situation with a cop is extremely difficult once they've decided they're right and you're wrong(which is always), and when they decide that, its pretty unlikely that they will back down from whatever stance they've taken.

Best to just avoid.

Back
Top Bottom