• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LISTEN TO LEO- OR YOU WILL BE SHOT

Your fight with cops is won in the court room, not on the streets. Comply and you won’t die, however stupid their orders or actions are. 99% of the time if you’re respectful and just listen they leave you alone. I’ve gotten out of numerous speeding tickets by just giving them the info they asked for and Saying yes sir/ma’am. I don’t like cops but I don’t hate them either. If adults acted like adults we wouldn’t need them, so look to your left and right to see who you should be really pissed at.

Your fight with cops is won in the court room, not on the streets. Comply and you won’t die, however stupid their orders or actions are.
I completely agree with you and that is what is sad. My issues with policing nowadays are 3 main things.

1. When police lie to you it's "police work" when you lie to them it's a "crime".

2. "Ignorance if the law is not a defence" yet there is no legal requirement for police to know the law that they are enforcing (not to mention they have no legal requirement to protect you. ie the Parkland shooting)

3. Police nowadays are super militarized. I have been pulled over in a town of 2000 people by a cop wearing more gear than I wore driving through Al Anbar province in Iraq.

"Comply or die"
That is some real dystopian **** right there. Hell, it sounds like the same motto the far left, antifa, SJWs, authoritarians, totalitarians, and oligarchs use to control a population...sure doesn't sound very *bald eagle noises* American to me.

"Comply or die"
That is some real dystopian **** right there. Hell, it sounds like the same motto the far left, antifa, SJWs, authoritarians, totalitarians, and oligarchs use to control a population...sure doesn't sound very *bald eagle noises* American to me.

“Sir, please don’t stick your hands in your pockets.”

“F you, muh freedoms, you pig”

“Don’t do it, sir.”

“I do what I want.”

Last thing you hear are gunshots before you hit the ground. Don’t stick your hands in your pockets, attack them, reach for stuff, or have them called on you in the first place and you can continue making your bald eagle noises. Also, news flash we aren’t free anymore. Check out the patriot act. How about when you do something stupid they throw a million charges at you hoping one will stick. If the government has its sights on you you’re going down whether you like it or not.

For the record I’m no cop lover, but I’m also not a moron. I agree with your point whole heartedly, but I would rather go home to my family instead of dying over a speeding ticket.

I completely agree with you and that is what is sad. My issues with policing nowadays are 3 main things.

1. When police lie to you it's "police work" when you lie to them it's a "crime".

2. "Ignorance if the law is not a defence" yet there is no legal requirement for police to know the law that they are enforcing (not to mention they have no legal requirement to protect you. ie the Parkland shooting)

3. Police nowadays are super militarized. I have been pulled over in a town of 2000 people by a cop wearing more gear than I wore driving through Al Anbar province in Iraq.

Great points. Or you see them in MAXXPRO pluses riding around or swat teams acting like delta.

Back
Top Bottom