• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets talk yaks

This thing is sweet!
D83EA0BD-0C15-4D6F-B04C-4A32DD6D36D4.jpeg

Vibes. Not made local but the company is in Kennesaw and they have a good warranty. I have a seaghost 130. I want the shearwater.

They've closed that location. Liquidation is in the works. They plan to reopen a retail storefront eventually.

I deliver the Vibe's all over the southeast and the people that buy them are ecstatic. The kayaks seem very well built and all reviews I've seen are stellar. I've taken them to the Atlantic Ocean, the gulf coast, Appalachicola and to river systems. Seem to be very versatile units.

They've closed that location. Liquidation is in the works. They plan to reopen a retail storefront eventually.

I deliver the Vibe's all over the southeast and the people that buy them are ecstatic. The kayaks seem very well built and all reviews I've seen are stellar. I've taken them to the Atlantic Ocean, the gulf coast, Appalachicola and to river systems. Seem to be very versatile units.

I just picked this one up off Delk Rd. They just got some in today. I think there is one more Shearwater there for sale now.

I just picked this one up off Delk Rd. They just got some in today. I think there is one more Shearwater there for sale now.

You pick up from the industrial park? It's a ghost town in that place lately while they are liquidating. Worst decision in the world to put a kayak store in an industrial park.

Back
Top Bottom