• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets talk yaks

I’m looking at all these options now. Thanks for the input. Shearwater sure looks to be thought out well. I like that flex drive on the Jackson. Feel free looks like a contender as well. We shall see.

What kind and model is it. Most uncomfortableness comes from non elevated seats. You have a lot of options obviously. Adjustable elevation for paddling vs fishing is nice. Can't help you with pedal power. That's sacrilege. ;)

I’m gonna give the current kayak to the boy. He is young and tough. Nothing is uncomfortable. In regards to your thoughts on peddle power... OK boomer :lol:

What kind and model is it. Most uncomfortableness comes from non elevated seats. You have a lot of options obviously. Adjustable elevation for paddling vs fishing is nice. Can't help you with pedal power. That's sacrilege. ;)
Pedals look awesome.

Cool.:cool: I’ve been wanting to see one in person but haven’t run across a dealer that as one yet. Did you get their pedal drive for it or just go bare bones for now?

Bare bones for now. I know what I am asking Santa to bring me.

Penny per pound, vibe can't be beat. The top dawgs like Hobie are the most comfortable and best built (in their own way of course) but are 3Xs the price.

I looked at a few used Hobies because I know their quality. I just couldn’t find the right one. The shearwater kept drawing me back because it is so well thought out in my opinion. I can’t wait to see if I can actually stand up on the seat perch.

Back
Top Bottom