• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s play the “What is it?” game!

3ED459EB-D71B-4278-8FFA-0895139044F0.jpeg

I saw an interesting product
while researching this:
new brass cases for 41 Short RF
that are reloadable and use a
small pistol primer, which is not located in the center of the brass case but off-center near one edge. You'll have to manually line the primed edge up with your gun's firing pin as you load it in the chamber or cylinder.

I saw an interesting product
while researching this:
new brass cases for 41 Short RF
that are reloadable and use a
small pistol primer, which is not located in the center of the brass case but off-center near one edge. You'll have to manually line the primed edge up with your gun's firing pin as you load it in the chamber or cylinder.
I've seen pictures online of those. I saw reloadable .31/.32 rimfire cases which come in a kit which are reloaded the same way.

Indeed it is!

A single shot target .22 designed to match the feel, and the weight, and the balance, of Colt's centerfire target revolvers of the same era.

(Prototypes were made prior to World War I but full production didn't get going until the 1920s and it ended when we entered WWII.
Only some 2700 units were made.)

The thing that looks like a "cylinder" is really a breech block, which is part of the barrel itself, so when you push the cylinder release the entire barrel and that rectangular breech block would swing out together.

6A150C1A-12DE-4EC9-B783-26B6DCD594CB.jpeg

CM, you're up.

Back
Top Bottom