• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Laws pertaining to someone blocking traffic

Pedestrian has the right of way even if they are jaywalking. I think I would just keep rolling slow enough for them to get out of the way and if they start beating in the windows with a weapon someone will get shot. It is really a no win situation and they know it.
Pretty sure they only have the right away on city streets. Ie roads people are allowed to walk on. This doesn’t apply to the interstate

Usually the protester walking in the road has the right of way. Once they become violent felons and attack you and your vehicle things change.

Ok guys come on. I realize they don't actually have the right of way in every instance. I was a professional driver for a number of years and still hold a CDL and the point being that you basically have to treat them as if they have the right of way whether they do or not. You cannot legally hit someone with your vehicle just because they are jaywalking or in an area they are not allowed to be in. If you do hit someone you better hope that you have corroborating evidence that shows you had no way of avoiding it or you will be in deep ****.

Back
Top Bottom