• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lawrenceville gun show....JOKE

Actually I think ammo and glock type pieces are slipping. Revolvers and mil surplus bolt actions climbing slowly. 7.62x54r is still within reason At 51 per round More than before but still decent. Anyone need 45/70 govt give me a pm. Almost done cleaning out here

I used have a buddy who worked the RK show a few years ago during the last 22 shortage. Guys would come up to him wanting to put their 22 on his table. He only sell surplus. Anyway Eastman controls the price line you can’t undersell the line. So guys woul offer him boxes is 22 for consignment for 65 per box 333 rounds Winchester. Saying he could get 80 and settle up after the show at consigned price. He said no he didn’t need the B-/ but would always comment after. See those guys they will be eating 22 with their Cheerios in a year. Most of the real gun show deals take place during set up on Friday

Lol I just came back from there to. I saw 1 vendor that had a gun I really want... 1897 Winchester trench shotgun! That guy pulled it off the table, I’m going back to see if he will trade think he was selling for $5,200

Oh I tried trading my guns for gold at local pawnshops..... they advertise on buying guns and paying cash money yet they google msrp gun prices and apparently are hoping on gun owner being stupid or in a desperate situation. I get they need to make money too however at $2-400 markup But want to pay me less HALF on what it’s worthto me ummm no.

1 pawnshop somebody pawned his HK SP5.... they gave him $500 loan lol he better go back for it

I used have a buddy who worked the RK show a few years ago during the last 22 shortage. Guys would come up to him wanting to put their 22 on his table. He only sell surplus. Anyway Eastman controls the price line you can’t undersell the line. So guys woul offer him boxes is 22 for consignment for 65 per box 333 rounds Winchester. Saying he could get 80 and settle up after the show at consigned price. He said no he didn’t need the B-/ but would always comment after. See those guys they will be eating 22 with their Cheerios in a year. Most of the real gun show deals take place during set up on Friday
No deals for dealers at all. I couldnt get anything below .65cpr even from guys i have known for years

Back
Top Bottom