• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lawrenceville gun show....JOKE

ridgerunner33

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
110   0
Reaction score
Wow......the ammo prices at the show,were even more of a joke than here.If a man was so inclined,he could have made a mint,just under cutting the cut throat prices of the gun show vendors by 20 %......What a joke!@@@

You have to have an additional 20% when you consider the expense of standing in line from 3am in the cold rain at Academy and having to also pay your cohort to run in with you and change cloths in order to beat the purchase limits . I think the real profit s in selling coffee and breakfast sandwiches maybe even Hot Hands to these guys before the place opens. LOL

You have to have an additional 20% when you consider the expense of standing in line from 3am in the cold rain at Academy and having to also pay your cohort to run in with you and change cloths in order to beat the purchase limits . I think the real profit s in selling coffee and breakfast sandwiches maybe even Hot Hands to these guys before the place opens. LOL
I enjoyed them watching you sell me a big ole box of .22 in the parking lot the other day while they stood in line.

Back
Top Bottom