• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Just took a 45 minute walk...

The weight lifting is easy for me.. it’s the walking part I can’t stand.. wife and I used to do it every evening.. got to where I liked it.. but somewhere along the line we quit
It's all in your location. When we were in Darien I walked all over town. Walked down by the river where the Spanish moss was everywhere and the shripm boats were docked and gently rocking back and forth. It was a nice walk.
Here in downtown Perry it's okay but we live next to a high school ( kinda like my youth when my grandparents live next to my high school) so you do NOT wanna be trying to walk anytime between about 2:30 and 4:00. Those new drivers will run you down. BTW, this must be the lucky sperm club public high school in Houston Co. These damn zit farmers are drivinb newer **** than the staff.

I met him once.. funny man.. real down to earth man
Well he IS the Funniest Man in America. I saw a video on YouTube where he talked about the late great Tim Wilson. I didn't know they had toured together. That had to be a gut buster show. He told the host he could NOT go on after Tim because Tim was that good and educated on top of that. I understand his point but James has always been funnier than Tim to me. Tim was good though, don't get me wrong.

And quickly realized MY fat ass is outa shape.
I tried sometimes... But the Bible jumped right in, and I stay home now, when not at work... hahahaha
1635287765365.jpeg

What gets to me especially lately is all the commercials for the Peloton bike and that mirror thing that hangs on the wall with the pull ropes. It's just pathetic to me that we are now at a point to where grown ups NEED a virtual trainer yelling and or encouraging them every step of the way. On top of that it's yet another mothly subscription service to pay for.
No ****, last week I heard a radio spot for $1200 off the old gen 1 Peloton bikes. ****! How much was the original price?! It's like when I drive by Jeff Smith Ford and see $16K OFF stickers in a new F150. How ****ing stupid do yall think I am?

Meat and veggies and water and beer
Keep the starchy carbs….. see bread, biscuits , pasta , and rice…. At a minimum
I like beer
I like beer more than pizza
Had to cut out something :)
The other day, after getting back home from work, I sat down in the family room, with a small cup of mixed nuts and a Modelo beer. Snapped a picture and sent to an ODTer friend of mine, and he laughed and said "What the hell is that, beer with nuts?" - I was like "Try it brother.. it is delicious... Well, better than pizza!" - Now, don't the nutritionists says NUTs are really good for old folks? :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

The other day, after getting back home from work, I sat down in the family room, with a small cup of mixed nuts and a Modelo beer. Snapped a picture and sent to an ODTer friend of mine, and he laughed and said "What the hell is that, beer with nuts?" - I was like "Try it brother.. it is delicious... Well, better than pizza!" - Now, don't the nutritionists says NUTs are really good for old folks? :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Most nuts are recommended for dieting. Walnuts especially. It's like a handfull of protien .

Back
Top Bottom