• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just took a 45 minute walk...

watched 3 people jog by.jpg

James Gregory has a sketch about watching local GA news and a stroy about a man dying while jogging in 95 degree su,mer weather. " See I saw the weather on the news and knew how hot it was. So I got a bowl of ice cream and sat down to watch Andy Griffith. My fat ass is still here while somebody has to break the news to this dumbasses Mama."

Trying to talk my 2 bosses into goin in on a treadmill and weight bench for our new shop. Best padt is I don't if they use it or not. See, our new shop is 1.1 miles from my house. And where as the shop has room for it my house is like a 5lb saxk holding 10lbs of ****.

My wife and I started walking 2 miles a day, a lap through the hood, over a year ago, nearly enjoy it now!
We gradually got up to every day, a little at a time.
Thinking I should do some upper body workout too, now.

My wife and I started walking 2 miles a day, a lap through the hood, over a year ago, nearly enjoy it now!
We gradually got up to every day, a little at a time.
Thinking I should do some upper body workout too, now.
Yeah that's why I wanna get the weight bench for the shop where I work. It's a mile from here and I really need the upper body work. Seriously, what if I was at Walmart right now and some "Walmart People" jumped me? " Reckon I just gotta shoot yall cause I aint in no shape for fightin' "

Back
Top Bottom