Just got my Glock worked on, whadayathink?

cskiles

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
After purchasing a HEAD DOWN Provectus AR15 and taking it to the range a few times I decided I wanted to see what their pistol mods were all about. I stopped by their location in Dallas, GA and spoke with Lee and Jodie, after an extended and very helpful conversation I left my brand new G23 with them to have the following work done: Trijicon sights installed, nickel boron coated slide, diamond serrations on the front of the slide, vent holes milled into the top of the slide, polished internals/trigger job. I'm super stoked about the way the pistol came out and I'm dying to take it to the range.

I highly recommend the work that these guys do, they were great at updating me on the status of the pistol (nickel boron coating is outsourced so the slide had to be sent out) and the quality of the work done is flawless.

Just thought I would share!!!!

1031141541.jpg1031141542.jpg

They are really nice people! I've held a GLock similar to yours and really liked how it was done. I love the cutouts on the top of the slide! Tasteful!

Curious, has the polymer frame been modified at all or is that just the Gen4. Looks sharp but the grip appears "straighter" than the Glock frame. Might just be my old eyes???

I generally don't like modified Glocks, but that is a good looking pistol.

Back
Top Bottom