• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've been so stupid, finally worked out what PCC means

If you are equating the epipen price fixing case with sellers on a GA based trading site responding to low supply and unprecedented demand by unprepared or new gun buyers you are truly deranged and have lost any scintilla of credibility you may, MAY have once possessed. Just stop now before you embarrass yourself any further. If that's possible.

I had the mods take down my ad for being potentially overpriced.
The item was a duck-bill SKS high-capacity magazine. I think I was asking 100 bucks for it, which I have seen them advertised for back around the year 2000 when the federal assault weapons ban had been in effect for a few years and high-capacity magazines were very scarce (seldom offered for sale) and selling for high prices.

My ad was pulled.

Did the mods tell you the magazine was priced to high? Did you ask why your ad was pulled? I think there is more to the story.

Our HOA is laid back. It's basic mission is to be the complaint Dept, which is rare... and to make sure people don't leave trash out, keep their yards reasonable, etc... Things that SHOULD be common sense to adults who own homes.

If you get a notice, its because you are being a dolt about something...

Yeah, no small minded nitwit would ever try to exercise muscle or power if given the opportunity. That just doesn't happen. Thats why Thomas should really enact price controls by volunteers.

This is a very polarizing topic, and it has divided ODT into two camps. One camp is the side supporting of, and doing the outrageous pricing and gouging their fellow ODT members... and the other camp, that is tired of it and whining about it.

Watching all of these threads, makes it abundantly clear who falls into which camp. So in that sense, these threads do perform a valid service to the community. :-)
There is at least a 3rd camp. One where the people refrained from buying that 9th - 14th crap ar to nake their safe look cooler when their homies come over, and spent their money on ammo, mags, etc. That way, they can sit back and laugh. Laugh at those who defied all reason and didn't buy ammo and mags, and are now offended by increased pricing. Instead of accepting that they are in this situation due to their own choices, they get mad at the "gougers" and whatever nasty names they call sellers not selling stuff at a price they suddenly like. And, we laugh at those struggling to make next month's water bill because they bought too many cheap ars and are now selling off the last 500 rounds of ammo. Which will put them into that first group here soon enough.

In this group, the "gougers" and the whiners are both hilarious. The whiners are easy targets as they come into the situation already triggered and scuffling to find a weak high horse to sit atop.

16005748970759059706423769178684_3927118686429501.jpg

Our HOA is laid back. It's basic mission is to be the complaint Dept, which is rare... and to make sure people don't leave trash out, keep their yards reasonable, etc... Things that SHOULD be common sense to adults who own homes.

If you get a notice, its because you are being a dolt about something...
Said every HOA in existence.

Said every HOA in existence.

Believe what you want, no skin off my ass... Don't want an HOA, then don't live in one. I am not fond of them myself... But if you get the right people on them, they can be tolerable. I have seen sub divisions that don't have them and so many of them look like ****... Cars up on blocks, the color blind person that paints their house some awful color... Yards that look like the house is abandoned....

Back
Top Bottom