• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've been so stupid, finally worked out what PCC means

Believe what you want, no skin off my ass... Don't want an HOA, then don't live in one. I am not fond of them myself... But if you get the right people on them, they can be tolerable. I have seen sub divisions that don't have them and so many of them look like ****... Cars up on blocks, the color blind person that paints their house some awful color... Yards that look like the house is abandoned....
Actually, I was going to making a snarky remark about you and HOAs (because, why not, it is the internet), but changed to that.
But, think about it. Do you think there is any HOA that doesn't think it's 'reasonable'?

Actually, I was going to making a snarky remark about you and HOAs (because, why not, it is the internet), but changed to that.
But, think about it. Do you think there is any HOA that doesn't think it's 'reasonable'?

An HOA is people. It's not a thing. Those people can be dicks, or they can be nice. They are like politicians. You can elect someone like Pelosi, or you put in someone like Rand Paul....

If your HOA sucks, then get together, vote them out and put in someone reasonable.

Who knows the difference between an HOA and a porcupine ????
With a porcupine the pricks are on outside....

I always thought so, but it's like any group, depends on the people. The key is to find people that don't want to be on the HOA, to be on the HOA. Karen Clipboard that WANTS to be on it... yeah, no. lol

Back
Top Bottom