• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've been so stupid, finally worked out what PCC means

For some time I thought PCC meant Pistol Caliber Carbine.

Reading through the various posts in the past weeks I realize how wrong I've been, it actually means Price Control Communists.

I assume most are also board members of an HOA, explains so much.
If they aren't serving on an HOA Board, they ought to be. They're just EXACTLY the type of person that seeks out such a position.

yeah, and jack ya in the end with dirty driveway, mailbox doesn't match, and lastly "special assesment fee".../&*%"#=*,;
Empty lots are cut on a bi-weekly basis here (contract service in Greenville) but the busy bodies in the HOA STILL send letters claiming the grass is too high. I'd tell them to **** Off but it ain't my money.

4 gazillion ODT'rs who KNOW better than you what YOUR stuff is worth...blahahahaha

Well, when we can google it, or walk into half a dozen gun stores and pay pre-covid prices... What makes your $478 Glock worth $800?

Regardless, not a single person... not myself, and nobody else I have seen on ODT, has said that you should be prevented from doing it, or that there should be any actual price controls.

You are arguing against a point, that nobody here has ever made.

Maybe the fact that 4 gazillion ODT'rs are saying the same thing, should tell you something? Or is everyone wrong but you? :-)

I'm not debating it...i think its funny! Down right hilarious at times! If there was (as i debate county valuations) price limits, i wouldn't be here. I believe in the market, good with the bad. I personally aint selling no $800 glock, thats crazy (imo)! But take the Fed 45 i posted, $40 a box, i think thats a damn good deal, when I see it out there at $50 up...
What i really enjoy is those that want a $500-1000 weapon, but can't afford gas to drive 25 miles...your killing me with all the window shoppers!
I research a few items here and there, if I can buy it cheaper, I do. Sometimes, if the price point is close enough, I prefer to help out a fellow ODT'r...i don't think about it; if I want it, I get it...
In the end of all things, we all come here (internet) for the same thing; $$$, eye candy of everbodies stuff, good humor, and in some instances, make a new friend or two.

And that's fine. I am simply refuting the constant claims of "price controls". Nobody that I have ever seen, has asked for that.

A lot of us are just tired of the $800 used stock Glocks and the $1 per round 9mm crap. So we bitch about it. I do a lot less than I used to. I don't start any threads on it... But if I am bored and see yet another one scrolling by, I toss in my 2 cents.

it's a free country. For now, anyway...

$500 Glock + $200 Roni = $1000. Just like the PSA AR9 ($699) going for $1300 because they put a Sightmark red dot, and an FDE pistol grip on it. Sweet upgrades! I found they are fun to look at, and when you look up similar items, they are hundreds less brand new. The pandemic has been fun for me.

Back
Top Bottom