• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's a shame...

geezer

Marines Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
781   0
Reaction score
Two of the guns on my want list have come up available on here recently...It's a shame the owners wanted detailed private info on their bills of sales. I passed on each good deal solely on that requirement. I just wont do it. Anything else you guys find a shame? Maybe the auction minded newbies? Tell me about it...

Two of the guns on my want list have come up available on here recently...It's a shame the owners wanted detailed private info on their bills of sales. I passed on each good deal solely on that requirement. I just wont do it. Anything else you guys find a shame? Maybe the auction minded newbies? Tell me about it...
Saying you'll buy something for the aksing price only to have your PM ignored. If my bid of your aksing price isn't high enough, tell me.

There were some items I was interested in, but they had a "standard bill of sale" required. So I passed.

^^^ Agree !!!

There's been a few times where a Seller wanted a BOS on something I was interested in but after questioning that requirement, the seller backed down and made a non-bos deal.
I have had that happen as well. So I bought it...I guess some people get a little nervous about where the gun is going, and what’s the new owner going to do with it, but damn, a carry permit possessor has already proven himself worthy in the Feds eyes...

Back
Top Bottom