• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS 65 Mini Fridges Get 'em while they're cold

Well y'all I think I could spend Monday making the rounds up and down I75. I don't mind hanging out waitii around a while. I might go as far north as into Fulton Co but I don't know a good easy in and out spot to park up there. So if Monday works then y'all holler back at me about it and a time frame. I can probably hit Summit Racing on the way back for y'all on the south side.

They came from one of them crazy expensive assisted living facilities in Warner Robins. You know a nursing home for the smart folks that planned ahead. I was told its over $3000.00 a month to live there. For some reason they decided they needed new ones and replaced these Whirlpool units with new Majic Chef brand. I think they just needed to show where they spent a bunch of money. Cause the ones they got were basically the same thing with a different name on them.

Unless anything changes I will be in south Atlanta in the late morning on Monday with 15 or 20 fridges and the milsurp shipping containers. All of yall that want a fridge PM me your contact numbers and preferred meeting spot ( Summit, Southlake or?) and best time of day. Call or text me if you prefer that. 478 733 2873

Back
Top Bottom