• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS 65 Mini Fridges Get 'em while they're cold

Yall will be able to see me from a mile off. I will most likely be in one of them retired Penske 17' trucks that's bright yellow. And it reads "We Buy Cars and We Buy Houses" on both sides.

if someone in the canton area buys one I'll take one and pick it up from them either having a meal with em on me or giving them $10 extra
i'll pm cadcom later about picking up and payment. right now i gotta head to my obama voting family members house for thanksgiving dinner while open carrying

I got you covered if I can make sure I got me.covered!

one of the most epic sells threads in awhile, and for a change this one has done it in the good way
That's just because it's a deal on something handy that everyone can use. If I had posted a $500.00 used Glock or another $1000. AR it would be just another boring BS as to scroll by. I'm keeping one of the scratched and dented ones for me. i already got a microwave and a hot plate. So now I'm just waiting on a deal on a school bus.:cool-new:

I got you covered if I can make sure I got me.covered!
pm me if you got yourself covered so i can be covered and I'll buy you some wings and beer friend (even if i'm not covered I'll still meet and buy you wings and beer)
dakota port dakota port when I get back from Indiana I should be able to get some later this week and meet you up in canton

I'll see what happens with cadcom first but thanks for the offer , if the other plan fails I'll pm you

Can I confirm 3 mini fridges at southlake mall Monday at or near noon?
Yeah Geez. I'm thinking I need to bring around 25 maybe 30 since I need to make stops for multiple units at Southlake and McDonough. Plus I have to have at least one for a stop a Bass Pro in north Bibb Co on my way back. I guess I need to scroll back through the thread and take a count. I was trying to save room for some of the shipping cases but I don't think I'm getting a lot of feedback on those.

Back
Top Bottom