• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS 65 Mini Fridges Get 'em while they're cold

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-65-mini-fridges-get-em-while-theyre-cold.1055195/
Item Name: FS 65 Mini Fridges Get 'em while they're cold

Zip Code: 31069

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $40.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Okay we have just unloaded 65 Whirlpool brand mini fridges from the retired Penske moving truck. These are all in working order. Some have scuffs and scratches on the outside. Asking price is $40.00 each. That's $5.00 each less than I posted them for on CL just cause I like you guys.:cool: These retail for about $130.00 new. They are located in down town Perry. If you want more than one I can probably bring them to you within the Houston,Peach Bibb Co area. They all work and were just replaced with newer larger units today. Feel free to PM me with questions or call/text me at 478 733 2873. Note that they are in Magic Chef boxes but they are Whirlpool brand. The guys that replaced them just put the old ones back in the boxes from the new units. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
fridge-jpg.600038

fridge2-jpg.600040

fridge3-jpg.600043

Last edited:
Okay it looks like I got 1 or 2 that would meet in McDonough. Come on we can load up fridges and walk through Summit Racing looking at all that cool unaffordable toys.

Back
Top Bottom