• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS 65 Mini Fridges Get 'em while they're cold

If this will help... I live off the Summit Racing exit (about 8 min's away) and could work in liaison with the OP to pickup and distribute Geezer's and ChopperDukes fridges if the dates between the 3 of you conflict. Bad news is I'm leaving town this friday afternoon and won't be back til next Tues/Wed. So if you end up putting off your trip for one reason or another, I'd be happy to take some pressure off the logistics. Not looking for anything in return more than a firm handshake. I'd pay the OP and you guys could repay me, no worries.

If this will help... I live off the Summit Racing exit (about 8 min's away) and could work in liaison with the OP to pickup and distribute Geezer's and ChopperDukes fridges if the dates between the 3 of you conflict. Bad news is I'm leaving town this friday afternoon and won't be back til next Tues/Wed. So if you end up putting off your trip for one reason or another, I'd be happy to take some pressure off the logistics. Not looking for anything in return more than a firm handshake. I'd pay the OP and you guys could repay me, no worries.
Hell yeah that's good lookin' out HC. I'm up for most anytime from Friday on into next week. I PMed Cadcom about someone picking up one for him since weekends are out for him. I forgot to look at his designated area. So if any of yall know him better than me or happen to be closer to him then see what you can put together. I'm calling it a night. Yall get back to me in the morning.

I'm in for that deal harry. Thanks.
I'll have a firm count once I hear back from a few guys at the office. I can paypal also if needed.

i need 1 at least right now and i am in letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar i can drive down to mcdonough

i am in Indiana until sunday but if they get here early & @geezer has the room he can hold onto mine and i can get up with him later next week otherwise ill just plan a trip down to pick up a few and can possibly bring some closer as i live in Cobb & in Canton to help others out. @geezer knows ill drive out of my way for a deal for ODT members lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom