• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It is what it is...

Ain't no lack of ammo that I've seen...just the cost.

Took my boys to Sandy Springs range last weekend and folks were buying it like candy. I like the range so I won't comment on the price of their ammo but they definitely had it in stock.

At what point do new gun sales start to suffer because of lack of ammo?

Well folks were buying them a few months ago when they were only allowed a box with the purchase. That was months ago.

I’d guess anybody so late to the party would just purchase whatever they could get ammo for.
Anyone this late to the party isn’t a shooter, they’re a self defense purchaser...

I'm struggling with the same thing. My issue is love shooting. Shooting to the tune of 300 to 500 rounds a week before the panic. I can remember a time when I couldn't afford to shoot. I can now but I'm not paying what its bringing right now and its got me cut back to less than 200 rounds a month. Keep, sell, trade, or shoot. I have no idea.
see...there you go...I'm not shooting much recently......bench rest mainly right now....things change, but so does ammo supply....twiching!!!

How much is enough? Enough for what? If SHTF in a Madmax kinda way I don’t think staying at your suburban home is sustainable. And I’m even more sure you can’t haul around 100k rounds of 9mm and 5.56 successfully.

Live in the "country". "Bug out" is next door to the family homestead. Tractor bucket will lift 2200 pounds at a time. I got this. :boink:

Why sell any, if you don't need to?
I’m letting some .22 go in hopes of picking up a full size Springfield Ronin.45. About to drop a small fortune on a new driveway(275’) this week and just built a big storage shed. If I can the Ronin without having to dip into the bank account I’d be happy.

Attachments

• 2D25601B-0F39-438E-BF7A-9CF34C10EE0F.jpeg
    2D25601B-0F39-438E-BF7A-9CF34C10EE0F.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom