• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It is what it is...

I sold several cases this month as my heat pump went out and had to be replaced! I used some of my trading funds to pay for it so I put money back ! I’m thinking that I might should have hung onto Ammo and worked some off duty jobs to replace money! I’m pretty sure going be looking at 18 months at current conditions! That will also depend on the idiots in Washington! The next four years are going to be a big gamble on what to do as we can never tell what the idiots will try to push through! I did get a bunch of dies and conversion kits for my Dillion 550. Ordered a bunch of bullets from magnus and was told they will ship 2 to 3 months! Stocked well with a lot of bullets,powder, and primers last few years! Just hoping it’s enough! God bless our country and keep us free !

I'm struggling with the same thing. My issue is love shooting. Shooting to the tune of 300 to 500 rounds a week before the panic. I can remember a time when I couldn't afford to shoot. I can now but I'm not paying what its bringing right now and its got me cut back to less than 200 rounds a month. Keep, sell, trade, or shoot. I have no idea.

How much is enough? Enough for what? If SHTF in a Madmax kinda way I don’t think staying at your suburban home is sustainable. And I’m even more sure you can’t haul around 100k rounds of 9mm and 5.56 successfully.

Back
Top Bottom