• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It is what it is...

When you’re out, it’s a club, I don’t like that thought at all.

Long story short, went hunting w/ a 30 06 w/ a boogered up scope screw thread. Took 5 shots at a doe out in the field. She never moved. I never hit her. Out of bullets, I climb down out of the stand. Step out into the field and doe takes off as a buck is rushing towards us from the dirt road. approx 150-200 yards away. I start yelling and waving my arms. He keeps coming. Flipped the gun around and take a batter's stance holding the gun by the barrel. He veered off 15-20 yards from me. Was not a pleasant feeling...

there is a little sense of greed in the question..

I am in the camp of one day that lead will be more valuable than gold or silver..
Now that I've stocked up I think you should go to that old time E bray website and search "reloading dies" buy every caliber that's reasonable price under the buy now section. You might not need it but somebody sure will.

If it is surplus to your needs, go ahead and sell some.

Just understand it will probably cost more to replace it, IF it can be replaced in the future.

That’s the problem.
How much can you safely let go when the most anti-gun administration in history has just taken office, with 4 years to peck away.
$1/rd tax does not seem impossible, no internet/mail order seems inevitable.
Hope I’m wrong, but, you know, my nickname is Eeyore.

Back
Top Bottom