• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It Is Just a Matter of Keeping Up the Good Work...

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
Actually I need to get back to the Chiropractic soon... Spinal bones seems to be all over the place, I can tell when I woke up in the morning.
The sequence is easy:
Eat, Sleep...
--------------> ADJUST SPINES!
REPEAT!!!

Spines.jpg

I go once a week brother. We (wife and I) joint Joint chiropractic few years ago. They’re a chain with spots all over the metro. Docs change a lot but they’re open 7 days so that’s a plus. They don’t take insurance but it’s only $60 a month. Not too bad. They get the job done.

I go once a week brother. We (wife and I) joint Joint chiropractic few years ago. They’re a chain with spots all over the metro. Docs change a lot but they’re open 7 days so that’s a plus. They don’t take insurance but it’s only $60 a month. Not too bad. They get the job done.
Well, that's sounds like a great idea.
Is that price for both of you?
PM me his info, please Brother KS!!

Yep...not the kinky massage parlor kind though. Your entire skeletal system is supported by your muscles. Get muscles knotted up and it will pull your spine out of alignment.
No joke... I feel that some muscles needs to get back on its place, for sure! - That makes me even more fatigued and tired throughout the day..... I need to get that done soon!!!

And deep tissue massages. A lot of chiropractor’s offices have licensed massage therapist. Once I started getting them once a month, I stopped seeing the chiropractor.
You are one of the few people I've heard say they quit seeing a chiro. I always thought those guys dispensed crack the way people get addicted to them. For that reason I refuse. I've jacked up my back on occasion but so far traditional methods have prevailed.

You are one of the few people I've heard say they quit seeing a chiro. I always thought those guys dispensed crack the way people get addicted to them. For that reason I refuse. I've jacked up my back on occasion but so far traditional methods have prevailed.
Your Wifey is doing a good job then! Does she hold you from behind and then lift you up to have that sound of cracking? - My son tried that on me the other day, sounded like everything was broken on me... lol

Back
Top Bottom