• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It Is Just a Matter of Keeping Up the Good Work...

You are one of the few people I've heard say they quit seeing a chiro. I always thought those guys dispensed crack the way people get addicted to them. For that reason I refuse. I've jacked up my back on occasion but so far traditional methods have prevailed.
The liquid method that comes in a bottle? :boink:

Your Wifey is doing a good job then! Does she hold you from behind and then lift you up to have that sound of cracking? - My son tried that on me the other day, sounded like everything was broken on me... lol
Nobody is "cracking" my back! :nono: My best friend is a chiro addict. He ran up behind me one day and bear hugged me and cracked it, intentionally. I thought he broke something it hurt so bad. He's an attorney. I told him I was going to sue him.

Nobody is "cracking" my back! :nono: My best friend is a chiro addict. He ran up behind me one day and bear hugged me and cracked it, intentionally. I thought he broke something it hurt so bad. He's an attorney. I told him I was going to sue him.
It does sounds like it broke something... haha

The liquid method that comes in a bottle? :boink:
lol, no. Generally just not treating my back like I'm a teenager for a few days and it recovers fine. I did have to break down once in the last year and took some muscle relaxers. First time in my life. Didn't fill the pain killers but that was the worst it had ever been. I was crippled. Thankfully didn't last too long. I've been fortunate I guess.
But no way I'd let someone 'adjust' my spine. I know it works and well for some people but I'm not doing it.
Of course I didn't take the vaccine either so....

My chiropractor uses activator and it's much better for both of us. Used to go to the Joint, but five minutes isn't much time to accomplish much.

You are one of the few people I've heard say they quit seeing a chiro. I always thought those guys dispensed crack the way people get addicted to them. For that reason I refuse. I've jacked up my back on occasion but so far traditional methods have prevailed.
Depends on the patient and the chiropractor.
I got injured in an accident a few years ago and went to a chiropractor a few times and they did me a lot of good .
Plus the chiro being a hot Brazilian chick didn’t hurt either .

I had a sciatic nerve issue for a while and had to go. I'd scheduled a day off to do @3-4 doctor appointments that day and 3 out of 4 doctors told me to go see a Chiropractor. The last one gave me the info to his personal one. I wasn't there for that, but I was barely walking with a cane. The guy takes insurance as well. Located in Buckhead, Atlanta and open on Sat. I had neck and spine issues for years. The sciatic thing was new. I stopped going after I retired, but I had to get through about 4 months of agony getting my body back to normal mainly due to Covid. Didn't want to go

Back
Top Bottom