• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is this a good start?

Shotgun Surgery

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
61   0
Reaction score
There's never a point where enough is enough when it comes to ammo and magazines, but is this at least a good start?
AR15 loaded magazines.jpg

I heard from some guy who survived a siege of the capital city in Bosnia that rifle ammo was especially valuable when SHTF there. He said he had to use a lot of it to defend himself and his family, and that he could easily use it to trade for things he needed in the markets that formed. I'm viewing ammo both as ammunition and as a form of currency if SHTF, and WHEN the US dollar hyperinflates.

There's never a point where enough is enough when it comes to ammo and magazines, but is this at least a good start?
View attachment 3703378

I heard from some guy who survived a siege of the capital city in Bosnia that rifle ammo was especially valuable when SHTF there. He said he had to use a lot of it to defend himself and his family, and that he could easily use it to trade for things he needed in the markets that formed. I'm viewing ammo both as ammunition and as a form of currency if SHTF, and WHEN the US dollar hyperinflates.
Damn good start and better than what most have.

Back
Top Bottom