• Bigfoot makes good tacos

• I have no opinion but I like tacos

• I have a lot of differing opinions and I just ate your tacos

• I like blondes with tacos

• Brunettes with tacos

• Blonds and brunettes and I wore out the taco

• Ha I misspelled blondes, lmao

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a hard time believing in BigFoot because we've never seen the remains, captured one, shot one, etc.

The video's are all either blury, or look fake.

However, if there was a 7-10 foot primate in the woods, it would likely be highly evolved, shy and smart. Its highly likely that they have highly developed senses, and perhaps prefer to move around at night. Lots of supposed encounters happen at night.

If they were really evolved, they may even dispose of dead bodies, or perhaps they are cannibalistic and eat the dead.

Still its a stretch.

I just wondered what the consensus would be.
TRUE STORY... In the 70s me and about 6 of my friends were sneaking around in the woods "hunting". We were around 8 or 9 years old with bows, slingshots and BB guns. Anyway, we saw what we figured to be a guy (on a ridge about 300 to 400 yards away so no good detail) in a black jogging suit with black a ski mask. It was mid summer and mid day and way out in the woods (here in Georgia)

i would say we prob saw a burglar or something

--edit--

I think this is the kind of thing that starts most of these stories. If we can't make sense of something our brains are wired to come up with some explanation.

--edit--

i would like to believe if there was hard evidence

We are pretty sure my uncle Gus's wife aunt Bunny is a shaved bigfoot. She can't walk down stairs and their damn kids wont say anything but gooney goo goo.

The bottom line is that ppl. have been talkin bout and reporting sightings of bigfoot since the biblical times.
Our ancestors accounts of these beings hold more value than ppl. in here.

Back
Top Bottom