• Bigfoot makes good tacos

• I have no opinion but I like tacos

• I have a lot of differing opinions and I just ate your tacos

• I like blondes with tacos

• Brunettes with tacos

• Blonds and brunettes and I wore out the taco

• Ha I misspelled blondes, lmao

Results are only viewable after voting.
www.coasttocoastam.com_cimages_var_ezwebin_site_storage_images60f715e8497a49ad7e101643505dcc1d.jpg

I don't buy this one. The cameraman was making way too much noise running and breathing. A real wild animal would have bolted the other way. Not sure why he started running anyway. He had a good vantage point and a zoom he couldn't seem to figure out. i am sure it would be stressful when your imagine runs away with you seeing something like that, but why can't anyone keep their camera more steady?

I have first hand knowledge that Big Foot is real. Big Thicket National Forrest in South East Texas. About 13 years ago. Believe it or not. I know what i saw.

Not doubting anyone who claims to have seen one. Science has been "surprised" too many times with things they never acknowledged prior. I reference the "bili ape" discovered in 2012. how many decades have those serious scientist yabos been creeping in the congo and they never saw this guy?

I have first hand knowledge that Big Foot is real. Big Thicket National Forrest in South East Texas. About 13 years ago. Believe it or not. I know what i saw.

It's hard to argue with someone that has first hand experience. My 30 years of hunting have taught me that you never know what you will see when you step into the great wild.

Back
Top Bottom