• Bigfoot makes good tacos

• I have no opinion but I like tacos

• I have a lot of differing opinions and I just ate your tacos

• I like blondes with tacos

• Brunettes with tacos

• Blonds and brunettes and I wore out the taco

• Ha I misspelled blondes, lmao

Results are only viewable after voting.
Millions and millions of people in the woods throughout the United States and not one single verifiable sighting and clear picture of a Senior Bigfoot, Adult Bigfoot, Teenage Bigfoot, Child Bigfoot, Baby Bigfoot or the corpse of a dead one of the above. There are more people in the woods now than ever before and most of those have digital cameras, IPAD's, IPOD's or IPHONES capable of taking clear high resoltuion pictures or movies. Keep in mind Bigfeets are estimated to weigh between 500lbs to 1000lbs with a height between 7 feet and 10 feet tall. Let's not forget all of the UAV's now available and the availability of FLIR cameras. Something that big would be easy to spot on FLIR and yet there is nothing! This is the biggest hoax ever played!!

http://wsfrprograms.fws.gov/Subpages/NationalSurvey/2011_Survey.htm
National Survey - 2011 Survey
The final report of the 2011 National Survey of Fishing, Hunting, and Wildlife-Associated Recreation has detailed information on the number of U.S. residents 16 years of age and older who fished, hunted or wildlife watched (fed, observed, or photographed wildlife) in 2011. It also provides information on their expenditures for trips, equipment, and other items. Individual state reports will be available on a flow basis beginning in January 2013.

Wildlife-related outdoor recreation increased dramatically from 2006 to 2011. The national details are shown in the final report.

Highlights of the Final Report include:
•More than 90 million U.S. residents (16 years old and older) participated in some form of wildlife-related recreation in 2011. Participation is up 3 percent from five years earlier. The increase was primarily among those who fished and hunted.
•Wildlife recreationists spent $144.7 billion in 2011 on their activities, which equated to 1 percent of the Gross Domestic Product. Of the total amount spent, $49.5 billion was trip-related, $70.4 billion was spent on equipment, and $24.8 billion was spent on other items such as licenses and land leasing and ownership.
•The number of sportspersons rose from 33.9 million in 2006 to 37.4 million in 2011. The data show that 33.1 million people fished, 13.7 million hunted, and 71.8 million participated in at least one type of wildlife-watching activity such as observing, feeding and photographing wildlife.
Other key findings include:

Fishing and Hunting

•Of the 13.7 million hunters that took to the field in 2011, 11.6 million hunted big game, 4.5 million hunted small game, 2.6 million hunted migratory birds, and 2.2 million other animals.
•Of the 33.1 million anglers that fished, 27.5 million freshwater fished and 8.9 million saltwater fished.
•While 94% of the U.S. population 16 years of age and older resided in metropolitan areas (50,000 and over populations), 89% of all anglers and 80% of all hunters were metropolitan residents.
•73% (24.2 million) of all anglers were male and 27% (8.9 million) were female. 89% (12.2 million) of all hunters were males and 11% (1.5 million) were females.
Wildlife Watching Highlights

•71.8 million U.S. residents observed, fed, and/or photographed birds and other wildlife in 2011. Almost 68.6 million people wildlife watched around their homes, and 22.5 million people took trips of at least one mile from home to primarily wildlife watch.
•Of the 46.7 million people who observed wild birds, 88% did so around their homes and 38% on trips a mile or more from home.
•Other types of wildlife also were popular for trip takers: 13.7 million people enjoyed wildlife watching land mammals such as bear, squirrel, and buffalo. 4 million people wildlife watched marine mammals such as whales and dolphins; 6.4 million enjoyed watching fish; and 10.1 million enjoyed watching other wildlife such as butterflies.

This is a man on FLIR so how easy would it be to see a 7' to 10' tall walking animal 3 to 5 times the size of this guy?

I think that we would have at least discovered the remains of one by now if it were real. I dont believe nothin until I see proof.

Exactly. And Tony, can't prove a negative. .

Last edited by a moderator:
How many ppl. yall know that owns a UAV with FLIR and/or walks aroun the woods with an IPAD?
LOL...that's what I thought.

How many ppl. yall know that owns a UAV with FLIR and/or walks aroun the woods with an IPAD?
LOL...that's what I thought.

Don't defend against the FLIR. Double down bro. Non of those facts matter if this thing is jumping between universes at will. if it Certainly its smart enough to only enter are world in highly remote areas at night, screw with some folks in the woods a little, leave a foot print or two just for fun, then jump dimensions again.

Don't defend against the FLIR. Double down bro. Non of those facts matter if this thing is jumping between universes at will. if it Certainly its smart enough to only enter are world in highly remote areas at night, screw with some folks in the woods a little, leave a foot print or two just for fun, then jump dimensions again.

That goes without sayin.

Back
Top Bottom