• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is the government getting ready for gun confiscation?

It has always been my feeling that they will get around the 2nd amendment by increasing ammo prices. Either through special tax or other red tape, but try to make it so that you cant afford to shoot. Gun aint no good without ammo...

It has always been my feeling that they will get around the 2nd amendment by increasing ammo prices. Either through special tax or other red tape, but try to make it so that you cant afford to shoot. Gun aint no good without ammo...

They tried that with the lead ban that failed.

Here, have another glass of kool-aid.

Is this site like the National Enquirer paper?

If it were 20 years ago, your analogy would be quite correct. If you look a little closer at the Nat'l Enquirer, in the last several years they've broken more "scoops" or hard new stories than all the networks combined. When I did a little research I was very surprised at how much they outperformed the mainstream media with more accurate and timely reporting of "big" stories.

I just skimmed over the article but did anyone even read through that document that was about reeducating prisoners in internment camps? They even say reeducation in the document at one point. Eventually they definitely will employ martial law and start confiscating guns and locking up people in fema camps. The government doesn't waste money and they don't waste their time. Dismantle posse comitatus and then sign into law the NDAA AND then Obama rewrites those executive orders to take control of everything in America anytime he wants to. This is playing out just like Nazi Germany

Ok .... this site is pure insanity .... having said that though it doesn't take a significant leap to realize that all of our operations in iraq serve as a fairly significant training exercise and conditioner to get our troops used to policing civilian populations .... in addition to this the TSA adding thousands of check/funnel points to our road system across the country and the department of homeland security doing "test" deployments at federal buildings all over the countries and shaking people down for papers could be seen as preparation for this sort of thing.

It's not paranoia if it's really already beginning to happen.

Exactly. The DHS purchasing 450 million round of hollow point ammo(which I know everyone on this site knows is not for training), like brainchill said our military is already doing test deployments. Hell, they confiscated guns during hurricane Katrina and the troops did it! That's when you need your gun the most. They are slowly acclimating us to accept this type of government rule.

Back
Top Bottom