• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is everyone’s money real tight right now?

Over 50% of Americans do not have $1000 saved in case of an emergency. There are over 15,000 cars and trucks being repoed every day around the country. Commercial real estate is in a crisis nationwide. Real inflation if calculated by 1970's standards (Real Numbers) would be around 20%+. First time unemployment claims are averaging 250,000 per month. At this rate foreclosures will be the highest in history, can't pay your mortgage if you get laid off. All these things are a gift from Biden and the bottom feeders running the government and the banks. Shut off the oil supply (life's blood) and all this will fall in line. These people are despicable and should be dealt with very harshly, can anybody say Madame Guillotine.

Biden isn’t helping the issue either, but this inflation was predicted back in 2017-2018, due to the spending during Trump. That’s a fact.

Your stats are a bit off. Inflation has dropped from 8% in 2023 to 4.01% in 2024. Unemployment is significantly down. Which was up as a result of Covid mismanage. Which also caused the infrastructure issues we’ve been experiencing.

But we can’t just blame Democrats all for this. The Ukraine & Palestine war funding required bi-partisan support. Trump set a lot of things in motion that caused short-term gains at the expense of long-term backlash.

Real estate started leveling off last year. The issue is companies that own assets are not selling and are holding rentals prices to the same interest rates as 2023 when it was 8%. Despite having their banks lower their interest rates. And companies that lost billions during COVID have shut down businesses, causing layoffs and local income to plummet while cost-of-living has mostly stayed the same. And that lends to new businesses not expanding due to the shortage of properties for sale and high rent rates.

As much as I don’t like Biden (or any politician), none of those things are a product of him.

What is a product of the Biden administration is dumping our money into foreign nations. But that’s nothing new. Americans had no problem with it when we went into Iraq and then Afghanistan. Now that the majority of US forces are stateside, that takes a hefty toll on the US infrastructure (food, healthcare, fuel, etc). Again, that was a product of Trump forcing a quick withdrawal from Afghanistan. Which was something only Congress could reverse once Biden was sworn in.

As for unemployment:

According to the Federal Labor Bureau, the unemployment rate has been below 4% for 2 years running, the best such record since the 1960s. Payrolls rose by 353,000 in January, and the unemployment rate held steady at 3.7%.

The three-month moving average of payroll growth is now 289,000. Over the last two months, payroll employment was revised up by a combined 126,000. And the prime-age labor force participation rate ticked up to 83.3%. While average hourly earnings grew by 0.6%.

Reactions: GFB
Yeah, we're trying to pay off ALL credit cards. We have 2 mortgages but been renting out our 1st house so thats good. It pays for everything but isn't a huge money maker
But you're building equity like crazy in this market. Real estate is almost always a good investment

Biden isn’t helping the issue either, but this inflation was predicted back in 2017-2018, due to the spending during Trump. That’s a fact.

Your stats are a bit off. Inflation has dropped from 8% in 2023 to 4.01% in 2024. Unemployment is significantly down. Which was up as a result of Covid mismanage. Which also caused the infrastructure issues we’ve been experiencing.

But we can’t just blame Democrats all for this. The Ukraine & Palestine war funding required bi-partisan support. Trump set a lot of things in motion that caused short-term gains at the expense of long-term backlash.

Real estate started leveling off last year. The issue is companies that own assets are not selling and are holding rentals prices to the same interest rates as 2023 when it was 8%. Despite having their banks lower their interest rates. And companies that lost billions during COVID have shut down businesses, causing layoffs and local income to plummet while cost-of-living has mostly stayed the same. And that lends to new businesses not expanding due to the shortage of properties for sale and high rent rates.

As much as I don’t like Biden (or any politician), none of those things are a product of him.

What is a product of the Biden administration is dumping our money into foreign nations. But that’s nothing new. Americans had no problem with it when we went into Iraq and then Afghanistan. Now that the majority of US forces are stateside, that takes a hefty toll on the US infrastructure (food, healthcare, fuel, etc). Again, that was a product of Trump forcing a quick withdrawal from Afghanistan. Which was something only Congress could reverse once Biden was sworn in.

As for unemployment:

According to the Federal Labor Bureau, the unemployment rate has been below 4% for 2 years running, the best such record since the 1960s. Payrolls rose by 353,000 in January, and the unemployment rate held steady at 3.7%.

The three-month moving average of payroll growth is now 289,000. Over the last two months, payroll employment was revised up by a combined 126,000. And the prime-age labor force participation rate ticked up to 83.3%. While average hourly earnings grew by 0.6%.
Much of what you say I cannot argue with.
But if you believe the inflation rate numbers used by this administration than you are willfully ignorant, and don’t observe the prices you are paying.

As for unemployment #s being better, you still would have to go back to trump numbers to compare.
Admittedly the numbers rose under trump, but were intentionally inflated by, long past any reasoning, restrictions, and payments to stay home, again continuing well past and real reasoning.

The continued and ridiculous response to COVID is the primary driver for inflation, much higher than the administration claims. Even MSMBC and other MSM outlets have called them out on their numbers repeatedly. And the employment numbers but not to the same extent.

But you're building equity like crazy in this market. Real estate is almost always a good investment
Nope, the whole industry s flat. Fairly large bump in January, but totally flat late in the month and Feb.

Looking at four $479k+ new build homes out my window. Been for sale for at least four months. I think one of the four has had two viewings, not sale or contracts yet.

I wish I could find ANYTHING that I purchase regularly to be only 4 or 8 or even 20% more expensive than a couple of years ago. Many everyday staples are 50- 100+% higher.
Every last thing I have to buy for my 18 wheeler, is 300% higher. That translates to pretty much the same thing for anything shipped by a truck.

If I had a high end 1911 I’d buy mammoth grips. They’d be almost half the cost of any 1911 I currently own. As much as I love my Colts I ain’t dressing them up in $400+ grips lol
you are absolutely right....BUT....they are beautiful!!

20240221_220626.png

As for unemployment:

He JUST spent 1.2 BILLION today...giving away free money....AND you're going to tell me, along with all others here....THIS IS NOT FUELING INFLATION???
come on man!!

Back
Top Bottom