• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is everyone’s money real tight right now?

Things are looking up for me and the old lady
We sold our 400k house for $850k, going to build another one for cash, maybe only owe $50k.
Got our cars almost paid off , putting away 16% of every paycheck into stocks.
Want to save up 20% down for a rental property
Real estate sales have damn near halted , have 6 listings and none even getting showings
On the first two paragraphs, I was going see if you want to adopt another one......LOL.....Better not let the "old lady" catch you calling her that.....Then you'll be mud.......Congrats on the rest, especially in this economy. Granted, it could be worse

I do eat steak or burger almost every meal, but currently doing carnivore. Also have 400 pounds of locally sourced, quality beef being delivered for $1200 next month. Sucks spending that much in a month on food, but it does mean I'll be eating well for $3 a pound for the foreseeable future.
Don't worry, the price will have tripled by the time it's delivered.......At the door

I am finding that things still sell here... But what doesn't work any more, is buying up guns and flipping them for mad profits. The days of selling used guns for 20% MSRP are gone.

Although I did see a guy up at Alexander's 2 weekends ago when they had their 20% off all Winchesters... some guy walking out with like 8 of them, and sure enough, I see them all posted on Armslist later that day by some guy in GA for solid price markups... And then we wonder why they are cracking down on private sales when you have folks that are clearly in the business of selling guns for a living without an FFL... lol

But for us normal folks here... if you price your stuff at fair market value, all my stuff sells pretty quick...

So money is tight with a lot of folks, plus, inventory is back up so there is no NEED to overpay for used stuff here, when the LGS has a new one for $50 cheaper...

Adjust your fer sail price to reflect realistic market values today, and it should move...
Tell that to Matt.. his stuff has been here for yrs at the same price.. but he does luv surplus weapons

Back
Top Bottom