• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is everyone’s money real tight right now?

So, to answer the OP's question: Yep. It's tight. The landlord sold my house to me. We would like to move into s something a bit smaller now the kids are moving out. We pulled some equity out of the house and made some improvements, but we still have mortgage payment higher than our rent was.
So for me to continue with my hobbies, I sell stuff I'm not using anymore.
Life's all about sacrifice for most of us. Thing is, you own real estate. Good move. I helped gun dealers to help support a hobby

I sold my share of GOOD stuff when I had to!!!
Not so much anymore!!! old age....I think I might rather have the younger time, when I could actually do stuff....now, I can't do as much stuff, and have the money to do it.....
Ain't that funny how that works. God has a sense of humor.....

All I know is inflation's reducing my purchasing power and I got hit 3 ways this month, $10k out of the retirement fund, (bit of a joke in itself). Need to time retirement about 4 years before passing, if I don't want to reach the end living in a tent.

Money tight?! Hells no. Look what 10k buys you.
41A9F8B2-4CD0-4B6C-8AEB-688F7A74A092.jpeg

Lesbian Special…
I couldn't care less about that stigma, which is often from people who don't realize Subaru is incredibly popular in some parts of the US where people want good AWD capability. Not really needed in Georgia for the most part. That said, their advertising is, and their CVT transmissions have been, garbage. Otherwise, an Outback would be a better vehicle for 90% of people driving trucks out there today.

Some people have plenty of money for expensive vacations...

A mother in Washington, DC, spent thousands of dollars on a lavish vacation after receiving money from a taxpayer-funded program to help low-income people.

The D.C. government’s pilot program was issued in 2022 to offer more than 100 low-income mothers $10,800 to assess how cash payments with no strings attached could help a family in the future, the Washington Post reported February 1.
Sort of like PPP money
Money tight?! Hells no. Look what 10k buys you.
View attachment 6928607
I’d love to find that forester

Back
Top Bottom